Albany Hotel - Tenby Covid Procedures
We are delighted to be open and warmly welcome all of our customers back to Albany Hotel Tenby
Our Commitment to you:
- Our team are fully trained and Covid aware
- We have implemented enhanced sanitising and cleaning regimes
- Provided hand sanitising points in all public areas
What we are asking of you:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entering and leaving the building
- All room keys should be kept with the guest at all times and only returned to reception upon departure – Please note that a lost key will be charged @ £150.00.
- If you feel unwell please follow NHS 111 Covid advice and inform our Reception
- You will need to return home immediately if you feel unwell and notify us when you arrive home
- Make all requests by ringing the number provided at reception
- If clean towels or refreshments are required please complete the form provide in your room by 2pm so we can then place these outside your room
- Please note that Government Legislation is changing on a regular basis and your booking requirements, may have to be amended in line with such directives, however, a member of the reception team will contact you before your arrival date if this is the case.
- We realise you love Tenby & all it has to offer, but there are wider places to explore & enjoy in the Pembrokeshire area, which you can find by visiting our website www.albanyhoteltenby.com, to give you an even more enjoyable stay.
- Stay alert and show respect to other customers, our staff and the wider Pembrokeshire community.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.